TERMS & CONDITIONS
We have prepared this section for you as a guide of important information designed to make the reservation process more straightforward. Please take the time to read through this section carefully before you book.
We are Divinguru® Beach Resort, CEYLON WATER SPORTS (PVT) LTD, Reg. No. PV 72779. Our registered office is at Badalgodawattha, Meepe, Habaraduwa, 80630, Galle, Sri Lanka.
Our Divinguru® diving centre branches:
Divinguru® Unawatuna with address at No. 294 Matara Road, Unawatuna, LK 80600, Sri Lanka and phone number +94 (0)76 760 85 97.
Divinguru® Nilaveli with address at Ward 3, 9th Mile Post, Nilaveli, 31010, Trincomalee, Sri Lanka and phone number +94 (0)77 077 8597.
Divinguru® Trincomalee at address at 178/32, Nilaveli Road, Allesgarden, Uppuveli, at Blue Sand Beach Resort, LK 31000, Trincomalee, Sri Lanka and phone number +94 (0)77 887 85 97.
• You’re booking on this website is conditional on you accepting our terms. If you do not agree with any part of them, you must not proceed with your booking. By submitting a reservation request you accept that you have read, understood and accept our terms. If there is any part that you do not fully understand, or if you have a query on the product, please contact us.
• When submitting your offer to book any diving, accommodation or service offered on this website at suggested prices, we will be able to confirm this offer within 3 days of you submitting it.
• We will not have any contract with you for the supply of any product at the price offered until we have confirmed your booking and have received the necessary payment (see “Payment” section below). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
• When booking through a travel agent for arrangements that include, but are not limited to arrangements by us, your contact will be with the agent and not with us, who will simply be a supplier to your agent.
• In case you wish to alter any aspects of your booking before or after it has commended, we and/or our agents will do the best to make the changes you have asked for, subject to you being responsible for any Cancellation/retention charges that may be levied for the arrangements originally booked, for the cost of your new arrangements and for any cost incurred by us and/or their agents in attempting to secure or securing any revised arrangements. All such charges and costs are payable locally.
General Booking Conditions
These Booking Conditions contain some exclusions and limitations of liability. If any part of the conditions proves to be invalid or unenforceable, the rest of the conditions will remain valid.
Upon receiving your reservation request we will send you a detailed email confirmation after we have confirmed the requested availability. Normally you should receive this confirmation within 48 hours. If you haven’t received any direct communication from us within 96 hours please check your SPAM folder. Otherwise please contact us.
Our contract with you is made when you confirm your holiday booking by making the requested payment.
Please check that the details on the invoice are correct. If you cancel or alter your booking later on, you may have to pay an amendment charge. We reserve the right to refuse your booking. If we do this we will refund any money already paid to us.
A deposit of 50 % of the total service charges and reserved services like massages, dive packages, accepts airport transfers, are required with every reservation. Deposits can be made by credit card (PayPal), bank transfer or Western Union. Please note that we do NOT accept bank transfer payments less than 14 days prior to arrival! We are not liable for any Cancellation fees.
Cancellations made 90 days or more before the reservation date are free of charge. We will refund you complete deposit of 50 %.
Cancellation made 45 days to 89 days before the reservation date will be charged 25 % of the total reservation amount. We will refund you the half of your deposit.
Cancellations made 44 days or less before the reservation date will be charged the full deposit of 50 %.
Cancellations made 30 days or less before the reservation date or “No Show”, will be charged the full reservation amount.
Your reservation is only valid as specified in your confirmation. Under no circumstances this reservation can be transferred, exchanged, bartered, traded or used as payment for other services unless confirmed by us writing.
You are responsible for ensuring certain responsibilities in regard to your holidays booking, and these responsibilities are listed below.
We will in no way be liable for any loss, damage, illness, discomfort or costs of whatever kind which may result to you as a result of hailing to discharge the responsibilities described below.
European travelers require a passport issue by their respective countries (valid for at least 6 months beyond the end of your holiday).
All clients must obtain all necessary visas and relevant documentation prior to departure. Currently nationals of over 24 countries are exempt from visa requirements.
We strongly advise Travel Insurance and it is a condition of booking that you are adequately insured. We cannot be held responsible if you travel without Travel Insurance.
You must not behave in a way which may cause distress or annoyance to others or which may create the risk of danger or damage to property. If you are subjected to arrest, or are prevented from traveling at the discretion of an airline or other transport providers, we will not refund any portion of the cost of your holiday and, if we incur any expenses as a result of your behavior, you will be obligated to compensate us for that expense.
Copyright © Divinguru® Beach Resort
All rights reserved. All Content and Images are the property of Divinguru® Beach Resort unless stated otherwise and may not be used without the written consent.